This project involved creating a custom form in Joomla which connects to the Joomla database and also saves the data in Joomla database. For this project I used Fabrik for creating the Joomla form.
- Creating a Form inside Joomla.
- Validating the form before submission.
- Saving the the form data inside Joomla database.
- Displaying the saved data inside Joomla admin panel.
- And some CSS edits.
This project involved editing the clients existing website. And making it mobile device friendly
- Modifying the current site to make it look better.
- Fix CSS color errors.
- Integrate and force Friends invitation in the registration process (using Invitex)
- Custom the news page with K2 component (tag, last comments,last articles,reviews,…)to lead more visitors to comment and subscribe to our newsletter.
- Design mobile version of the website using Mobile Joomla component.
This main project was to develop a multilingual Joomla apartment website, which will automatically detect the users language and display that that version of the website.
- Two versions of the site English and German
- Setting up plugins that detects the users language and displays that version of the website automatically.
- Setting up social sharing options
- Template modifications.
- Automatic thumbnail creation plugin setup.
- Custom Form design for Joomla
My task was to develop the site from the ground up using Joomla and Gantry framework.
- Customization of Template
- Setting up Module Positions
- CSS modifications
- Aweber integration
- Creating a custom plugin for Joomla
- Setting up Adsense
- Joomla Code Modifications
- Component Code Modifications